- The Department of punjabi came into existence with the foundation of this College.
- The Department has been working as an undergraduate and Postgraduate wing.
Name of the Courses Offered
- Elective Punjabi : BA I, II, III
- Semester system is being followed in BA I, II and III
- Semester system is being followed in MA I and II
|Nature of Post ||Name ||Designation |
|Permanent ||Ms. Saroj Arora ||Associate Professor|
|Permanent ||Dr. Chander Parkash ||Associate Professor|
|Temporary ||Mr. Jagjit Singh ||Assistant Professor|
|Temporary ||Mr. Jaswinder Singh ||Assistant Professor|
Teaching Faculty – Its integrity and dedication
Student Progression from UG to PG is low
To empower and enrich the personalities of students of semi urban areas
Teaching Punjabi to the students with rural background lacking in basic Punjabi knowledge
Trying to Provide Good Results constantly